About the Role
TAB is seeking a proactive, detail-oriented Events Manager to join our team. As part of the communications department, this position is responsible for organizing and managing all events, from business meetings to receptions and policy-based conferences.
• Organize and oversee meetings, receptions, and events.
• Own all vendor relationships and logistics, requesting support where needed, including but not limited
to site selection, hotel room blocks, menus, room set-up, audio and visual production, photography
• Manage event budgets, estimating and tracking expenses.
• Ensure all physical materials are printed and digital presentations are downloaded well ahead of the
• Serve as the team lead at all signature events.
• Develop and maintain registration pages in Weblink.
• Collaborate with the Communications Director on the Run of Show, Event Scripts, and Volunteer
Sheets needed for signature events.
• Run event meetings and keep the team up to date on progress and support needed.
• Participate in After Action Reviews (AARs) to ensure the team continues to work together to maximize
the success of signature events.
• Manage meeting space reservations and ensure invoices for said reservations are paid
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant industry or equivalent experience.
• Two or more years of experience in event planning at a business organization, trade association, or
• Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines at once.
• Communicates clearly and professionally, exhibiting strong interpersonal skills.
• Organized and dedicated to keeping all event details recorded in digital files.
• Experience in or passion for public policy.
Employees can expect to be paid a salary of approximately $64,000 to $74,000. Other benefits include
health care, vision, dental, retirement, PTO, sick leave, etc.
If you're interested for this position, please direct inquiries or resumes to