About the Role
TAB is seeking a self-motivated leader to manage and grow our member portfolio. This position offers a unique opportunity to build upon the elite network of businesses of all sizes and industries that make up the membership of our association. Members include the C-Suite of top fortune 500 companies as well as small businesses that contribute to the unique pro-business climate that makes Texas the best place in the world to conduct business. This position will report directly to the SVP of Policy and Advocacy.
• Work with the policy team to determine new membership opportunities.
• Manage current member expectations, recruit new members, and provide concierge level service to
existing and new members.
• Ensure members are placed on appropriate policy committees and coalitions.
• Follow up with members throughout their tenure to make sure they are satisfied with their
investment and participating at the engagement level they prefer.
• Promote further investment and engagement.
• Invoice and collect payment for new members and existing members.
• Manage external contract staff within membership department.
• Implement a strategic outcome-based membership recruitment plan with measurable performance
• Work with policy team to determine what issues are important to business and what companies
would benefit from specific policy and political engagement.
• Maintain the membership data base through WebLink.
Skills and Qualifications:
• General policy knowledge or experience
• Consistent, constant attention to member’s needs and the ability to understand how the Texas
Association of Business can complement the member’s goals and success in Texas.
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented
• Superb communication skills & passionate about business and the Texas economy
• Comfortable making decisions
• Strong leadership skills
• Self-starter, proactive, and personally motivated
• Task completer and problem solver
Employees can expect to be paid a salary of approximately $64,000 to $74,000. Other benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, PTO, sick leave, etc.
If you're interested for this position, please direct inquiries or resumes to